Xpand 2 Crack + Serial key
Xpand 2 Crack Air Music Technology originally developed Xpand! part of the Creative Collection of instrument plug-ins included with Avid™ Pro Tools™. With the release of Pro Tools 8, this widely used workstation got new controls, improved features, an extra gigabyte of sounds, and a new name: Xpand! 2. As Pro Tools grew in popularity, more and more musicians and producers depended on the incredible sonic power of this unique workstation. Xpand! 2 continued to grow and demand increased. Finally, Xpand! 2 is now available as a standalone version, accessible to anyone looking for the best sounds – instantly. Xpand! 2 is a multitimbral workstation with four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is equipped with its own MIDI channel, note range (zone), mix, arpeggiation, modulation, and effect parameters – a great way to create individual parts. Xpand! 2 comes into its own when you put all four pieces together to create an amazing patch. The vocal mode of each part can be set to polyphonic or monophonic. Polyphonic parts can have up to 64 voices; Monophonic parts offer First, Last, Highest, or Lowest priority, making it easy to designate a bass, lead, or solo instrument.
Air Music Tech’s experienced sound design team meticulously created everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, creating thousands of ready-to-use Xpand! 2 patches. Creating your own is also easy. Parts can be searched quickly and easily sorted into 29 categories, making it easy to find exactly what you are looking for. Six smart controls let you customize the sounds of your Xpand! 2. Each knob changes its function depending on the part selected Xpand 2 Crack, providing convenient control over key elements of the sound. Select Easy mode and all six knobs now simultaneously control all four common patch parts to make those important changes quickly. And of course, all your changes can be saved for instant recall. Express yourself with powerful performance features! Pitch bend wheel and aftertouch (pressure) modulation assignments can be done independently for each part. Modulation rates can be tempo-synced or free. Many modulation targets are available, and WAVE target parameters vary from part to part, providing unique possibilities for shaping the Xpand! 2 sound.
You may also like this Output Portal Crack
Xpand 2 Crack Features
- Keep things moving with advanced arpeggiation. Simply set the rate – including dotted and triplet values – then select the mode.
- The latch switch allows the arpeggiator to keep playing even when your hands are off the keyboard.
- Each Xpand! 2 part has its own arpeggiator. Many parts like action pads and loops automatically activate the arpeggiator since it is an integral part of the sound.
- Xpand!2 includes two independent effects processors with fifty studio-quality effects ranging from rich reverbs to mind-blowing chaos delay.
- When you select a new effect type, Xpand!2 instantly changes the functionality of the editing controls to allow precise control over each effect Xpand 2 Activation Key.
- The output of FX1 can be fed into the input of FX2 to create advanced “cascaded” effects.
- Multitimbral operation with four channels
- Up to four stereo instrument parts per patch
- Up to 64 voices per part; Mono or poly voice modes
- Smart buttons enable intuitive sound editing
- Simple edit buttons control the entire patch at once
- Two digital effects processors; 50 kinds of editable effects
- Individual arpeggio controls for each part
- Multiple Sound Generation Engines:
- Subtractive Synthesis
- FM synthesis
- sample playback
- A total of over 2500 presets and parts in the following categories:
- Soft pillows
- Three LFOs provide tempo-synchable modulation sources that each module can access.
Four velocity-sensitive envelope generators add an additional layer of control that can change and evolve over time.
- Octave controls, global pitch, glide time, and other patch-specific controls provide additional tools for your custom sound-shaping experience.
- Built-in effects add expression to your custom additive sound creations.
- Using drive or distortion in an additive sound can create an aggressive edge or introduce rich harmonic changes. Modulation effects include chorus and phaser.
- Each adds remarkable depth and movement to your sound.
- Loom II also includes a reverb effect to keep your sound in the mix or to create an expansive audio environment.
Xpand 2 Crack System Requirements
- Lightweight pads
- Huge cushions
- action tablets
- atmosphere and effects
- synth brass
- Simple arpeggios
- Multi-track arpeggios
- soft leads
- hard tracks
- acoustic piano
- Electric pianos and clavinet
- organs Xpand 2 Product Key
- brass and wood
- Mallets Bells
- Synthetic bass
- MultitimbralCompatible with AU and VST only. (AAX version available in AIR Creative Collection)
- PC: Windows 10, 8 or Windows 7 Service Pack 1; At least dual core 2 GHz (Intel Core i5 or i7 recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.8.5-10.14; Core Duo processor (Core i5 or i7 recommended)
- Minimum RAM 1 GB (2 GB or more recommended)
- 1 GB free hard disk space (download and installation)
- A 64-bit compatible host application*
- Internet connection
What’s new Xpand 2 Crack
- WayOutWare has skillfully captured the behavior, character and charm of the original ARP Odyssey.
- AIR originally developed Boom as part of the Creative Collection of plug-ins included with Avid™ Pro Tools™. This…
- Developed by the WayOutWare creators of the legendary timeWARP2600 and Kick Axe. WayOutWare prides itself on creating the highest quality emulations.
- In fact, TimeWARP was the only ARP 2600 emulation product endorsed by its creator, Alan R. Pearlman.
- WayOutWare builds on this heritage of excellence in ARP emulation and has created a truly faithful recreation of this legendary synthesizer Xpand 2 Serial Key.
- Not only is it sonically accurate, but with its expert circuit modeling and signal processing, WayOutWare has captured the behavior, character and charm of the original ARP Odyssey.
- Careful attention has been paid to detail and realism with built-in expression pedal modulation, velocity and channel pressure support.
- Shape your perfect sound with powerful dual oscillators, LFOs, sample and hold, ring mod, high and low pass filters.
- Be inspired by the built-in library and begin your own sonic discovery odyssey with endless customization possibilities.
- You can use Odyssey as a mono, duophon or polyphonic synthesizer with up to 4 simultaneous voices to take your project to the next level.
- WayOutWare Odyssey comes with over 150 presets including synth tracks, ambient pads, drum percussion sounds and more.
- With its rich control layout, you can tweak and automate parameters for unique sound design to make music productions unique.
How to install it?
- Our desktop player app is included with your plugin purchase.
- Launch the desktop version of Odyssey and connect your favorite midi controller via USB or Bluetooth and you’re ready to play live.
- Our UI was designed with usability and live performance in mind for maximum playability. Now you can use your favorite MPC instruments in any DAW.
- Dual oscillator, LFO, sample and hold, ring mod, high-pass and low-pass filter.
- Circuit modeled oscillators and filters
- Excellent touch surface
- Expression pedal, velocity and channel pressure modulation support.
- Use the Odyssey mono, duophonic or as a polyphonic synthesizer with up to 4 simultaneous voices
- A faithful reproduction of the classic 1970’s moving head tape delay
- 150 Factory Presets Loom II is an award-winning modular additive synthesizer with a shape-shifting morph pad that makes it easy to create rich, swirling, and immersive sounds.
- The original loom was considered a triumph of its time when it was launched.
- Now Loom II builds on that with unique and powerful new features requested by our loyal users.
- Loom II takes a unique modular approach to additive synthesis,
- a synthesis technique that combines simple waveforms to create complex sounds that allow anyone to choose and combine from 34 editable modules.
- Create anything from oscillations, organs, ethereal pads, ambient soundscapes and more.
- The programmable Morph Pad brings your Loom II patches to life by morphing between custom variations of your patch, adding ever-changing movement and dynamics.
Loom II delivers up to 512 harmonic partials per patch and uses an intuitive modular design to create complex sounds quickly and easily. Each of the 34 editable modules performs a specific sonic task – Octaver, Second Tone, Moving Filter, Noise, Linear Lowpass, Modulator, etc. The Loom II framework provides a series of cells where up to 10 of these modules can interact to create a to create an additive synthesis patch. Each module contains task-specific parameters for detailed, individual patch control. For real-time visual feedback of your sound, each module includes a spectrum window that visually shows how that module affects individual overtones in the sound. Loom II’s Morph Pad is a powerful tool that adds dynamics and movement to your patches. . With a condensed set of control knobs, Loom II lets you quickly create up to four variations of your sound, assigning each to a different quadrant of the Morph Pad. Point, click and drag anywhere on the Morph Pad to create a morph path. As the sound moves along this patch, you’ll hear it change in real time between your four variations. This morph can be freeform or tuned to sync to a specific musical unit – 1 bar, 4 bars, etc Xpand 2 Vst.
Additionally, each segment of the morph path can be synced individually. In Loom II we have enhanced our critically acclaimed Morph Pad by allowing points/paths to be saved and restored separately. We’ve also added a new X-axis mode that allows it to act as an envelope, which is great for rhythmic morphing patterns. The new Snap/Grid mode is also available for this. Additionally, you can now use non-morph related parameters for more creativity Loom II comes with sounds. Acclaimed sound designers Richard Devine and Mark Ovenden have created over 850 customizable professional patches that include oscillations, pads, bass, soundscapes and more. 500 new presets for LOOM II and 350 revised presets from LOOM I. You can tweak, analyze and customize your sounds to personalize them, or dig deeper and create your own additive sounds from scratch. For sonic inspiration, Loom II’s Smart Sound Randomizer instantly generates new parameters – or a new mix of modules – to jump-start your sound design sessions. All parameters can be mapped for MIDI control. Additional preset packs are available for free and can be purchased from third-party providers to provide additional creativity. Each Loom II patch begins with editable Spectral Distortion and Spectral Modulation controls that affect the overall sound.